Lambetco (Pty) Ltd is a private company based in Johannesburg, South Africa operating as an agent for international companies. Lambetco specialises in distribution and selling of advanced instruments and sensors for measuring and monitoring ocean acidification measurements, instrumentation and deployment systems for hydrographic surveying, underway profiling systems for hydrographers and oceanographers, environmental monitoring systems, subsea applications, sampling equipment for oceanographic, temperature monitoring, optical sensor systems, holographic and fluorescence microscopes, submersible microscopes, laboratory and research microscopes, microscope cameras, texture analysers, viscosity measurements, inline monitoring, measuring oxygen, microbes monitoring ,membrane filtering and energy power supply systems.
- We specialise in distribution, advising, training, installations and provide technical support in Southern Africa.
- We do work within the water, soil, air, temperature, manufacturing, meteorology, education & research, manufacturing, food & beverage, dairy, biomedical and agricultural sectors.
- We are the Southern African agents and distributors for international companies for a wide range of products within our targeted sectors.
- We offer comprehensive sales and after-sales support services for the instruments, analysers and sensors throughout the region where our work focussing on manufacturing, dairy industry, food & beverage, ground water, sewerage, surface water, coastal waters, oil & gas, mining, ports, hydraulic fracturing, energy sectors applications and agriculture.
Company Goals and Objectives
- To maintain our market profile as a “value for money” supplier and distributor of high quality products and services to our customers.
- At all times we ensure that we keep abreast of technology and market trends through contintinuous technological product improvement and training both locally and abroad.
- To provide the best solutions for quality products, service, maintenance and device support systems in South Africa and other countries in the SADC Region
- To expand into African markets
- To extend our product range and focus on our specialised industry.
- To provide high quality products and after-sales service
The company embraces and promotes the following values:
- Integrity - All activities will be conducted honestly and ethically
- Respect- The company recognises the value of all stakeholders, employees, customers and suppliers
- Teamwork - The company encourages each employee to be a team player
- Knowledge - The company strives to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Service Excellence - The company seeks to provide the best possible customer service and after sales service
- Continuous Improvement - The company aims to continually improve all facets of its operations
- Prompt and comprehensive after-sales service for all products
- Training and motivation of all personnel in the achievement of the company objectives
- Greatest commitment is to supply high-quality products in time at the right price
- All products supplied and distributed by Lambetco (Pty) Ltd are configured to meet the requirements of any regulatory bodies and quality standards